Time Management & Personal Effectiveness
Do you often feel paralysed or panicked by the overwhelming feeling of being out of control? Too much to do and not enough time? The fact is – there will never be enough time to do everything you need to do. Even if there was, goalposts and priorities constantly change anyway.
This workshop helps you understand that it is up to you to take control of your time and shows you tools and principles that really work. It also helps you understand where your natural strengths lie and how to work with these rather than trying technique after technique with no success.
This is a one day course, with the option of a shortened, more basic version, to be delivered in half a day.
- What is time management really?
- What are your natural strengths and how can you best work with these?
- The main reasons it all goes wrong
- The two P’s – prioritising and planning your purpose and goals
- Why and how we procrastinate, and how to deal with it
- Practical techniques for managing your time
- Assertiveness – dealing with conflicting demands and saying ‘no’
The programme involves you bringing your diary and assessing how well you prioritise and plan your time. You then work with your natural strengths to select the techniques outlined that will work best for you.